A new Crusader Kings game is “probably” going to happen, according to Paradox Interactive’s outgoing CEO Fredrik Wester, who hands his chair over to board member Ebba Ljungerud this week. GamesIndustry.biz interviewed both Wester and Ljungerud about the changeover in Paradox leadership, and they provided some retrospective on Paradox’s successes and missteps over the last few years, as well as where the company plans on heading in the future. Part of that, it seems, is likely Crusader Kings III. “We will probably do it at some point, and the reason for that is the technical depth that we have in Crusader Kings II,” Wester told GamesIndustry.biz during PDXCon earlier this year. Get possessed by demons, lead Viking raids, pay off the Pope – there’s no wonder Crusader Kings II is on our list of the best strategy games on PC. Crusader Kings II is, after all, six years old, and over the course of its lifespan it’s grown a lot. Even if you never bought any of its mountains of DLC add-ons and expansions, Wester says that the game you have now is probably three or even five times the size of the game that launched in 2012. Each major… Read full this story
- Dutch-UK relations will survive Brexit but it would be better to remain, King Willem-Alexander says
- TAB sale could have 'disastrous' impact on sports, says Basketball NZ CEO
- Irish sandwich king Patrick Coveney says Chequers 'satisfactory' way to avoid Brexit 'abyss'
- “Family reasons have never been a selection criterion for us,” says Alma Media CEO
- Football boardrooms "full of dinosaurs", says Mansfield Town CEO Carolyn Radford
- Pussy Riot activist Pyotr Verzilov 'probably poisoned,' say German doctors
- Roundabouts are accidents waiting to happen, says reader
- Triple-bunking won't happen, says Corrections Minister
- ‘Only he knows what happened’ say police after man jailed for 15 months for hit and run
- Busy road outside primary school an 'accident waiting to happen', say parents
Crusader Kings 3 is 'probably' happening, says outgoing Paradox CEO have 331 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at July 29, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.