After a prolonged disruption in the natural structure of the universe, order has finally been restored: The guy in the office who was always watching the World Cup is back to having absolutely nothing. There was a brief period of several weeks during which he was a god of the workplace: fielding questions about the structure of the tournament, regaling coworkers with stories from previous World Cups, and eliciting intrigued glances every time he exclaimed at something happening in the game he was watching on his laptop right there at his desk. But all that rises must one day fall, and now instead of spending his lunch breaks explaining what “in the box” means to a rapt group of coworkers hungry for his esoteric knowledge of “The Beautiful Game,” he has returned to the bowels of corporate anonymity from whence he came. No longer will he be showered in compliments from mere acquaintances when he shows up to work in his favorite team’s jersey, his soccer-themed garments reduced to obsolete emblems of a sporting event already gone by, already forgotten. The universe has found its natural rhythm yet again, and now the guy who was obsessed with the World Cup… Read full this story
- Watch World Cup Scores from the Terminal
- Weird-As-Hell USA Today Blog Reads Like Ad Copy For The Qatar World Cup
- Paul Pogba Bossed The World Cup
- This World Cup Final Match Absolutely Fucking Rules
- Idiots On The Field Disrupt World Cup Final; Pussy Riot Claims Responsibility
- Let Us Congratulate Vladimir Putin For Victoriously Claiming The One Available Umbrella During World Cup Medal Ceremonies
- Rio mayor dares to dream as World Cup 2014 and Olympics 2016 loom
- Women's World Cup 2019 team guide No 15: Scotland
- Brazil's protests raise fears for World Cup as a million take to the streets
- Can Mexico Finally Overcome A 24-Year World Cup Curse?
Order Restored: The Guy In The Office Who Was Always Watching The World Cup Is Back To Having Nothing have 312 words, post on www.clickhole.com at July 16, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.