By Sarah Fritsche Published 10:04 am, Tuesday, July 3, 2018 Photo: Craig Lee / Special To The Chronicle 2010; Styled By Katie Popoff Image 1of/1 CaptionClose Image 1 of 1 Recipe: Iceberg Wedge Salad With Chilled Shrimp, Mint & Green Goddess Recipe: Iceberg Wedge Salad With Chilled Shrimp, Mint & Green Goddess Photo: Craig Lee / Special To The Chronicle 2010; Styled By Katie Popoff Recipe: Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad With Chilled Shrimp, Mint & Green Goddess 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad With Chilled Shrimp, Mint & Green Goddess Serves 4 The original version of the Green Goddess dressing was created in the 1920s at San Francisco’s Palace Hotel. For this Chronicle archive recipe, Waterbar chef Parke Ulrich offers his twist on a wedge salad, featuring plump marinated shrimp and creamy dressing. Green Goddess dressing ½ bunch mint, about ¼ cup loosely packed leaves ½ bunch basil, about 2/3 cup loosely packed leaves 1 bunch tarragon, about ¼ cup loosely packed leaves ¼ bunch Italian parsley, leaves only, about 2/3 cup loosely packed leaves ½ medium avocado ½ clove garlic, chopped (about ½ teaspoon) 1 salted anchovy, about 1½ inches long ¼ cup sour cream ¼ cup mayonnaise… Read full this story
- Georgia Toffolo stuns in a plunging mint green silk dress as she lounges on her bed in the thigh-slit gown
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Easy Turkey & Egg Salad
- Nutritionist’s View On Baby Foods: The Right Foods For Each Stage
- Kylie Jenner poses with green hair as she plugs her new Grinch-inspired cosmetics collection: 'Kylie stole Christmas!'
- Vanessa Hudgens styles a lime green bikini with a skull print hat as she enjoys a pool day with her BFF GG Magree
- Tammy Hembow says she's her own muse as she flaunts her famous figure while posing in a neon green bikini
- The Mandalorian SPOILER: Fans react as Baby Yoda's real name is revealed... and Rosario Dawson makes her debut as Ahsoka Tano
- Baby Yoda Has a Real Name and You’re Not Gonna Like It
- 4 delicious recipes from a Thai kitchen
- "Sunday Morning" 2020 "Food Issue" recipe index
Recipe: Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad With Chilled Shrimp, Mint & Green Goddess have 330 words, post on www.sfgate.com at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.