PUBLISHED: 10:06 10 July 2018 | UPDATED: 10:06 10 July 2018 Charlotte Smith-Jarvis Pavlova trifle Picture: Archant Archant Put a bit of Australian sunshine into your weekend with one of these sweet and colourful Antipodean recipes. Vovo biscuits and Cherry Ripe brownie bites Picture: Ella Bodsworth We’ve gone all Aussie this week! And to tie in with all things antipodean, what better than some bonza recipes to take you down under? These three sweet bakes wouldn’t have gone amiss at Kylie and Jason’s nuptials and are just the ticket for your summer barbecues. So skip to it, mate. Let’s get cooking. Cherry Ripe brownies (Serves 12-16) Cherry is one of the most amazing flavours ever. I mean, come on, of all the variations of cola, cherry has to be the best doesn’t it? I like the Fentiman’s one – mostly because it comes in a curious vintage-style bottle which somehow makes you feel like it’s travelled from a soda parlour of yesteryear. Then there’s coconut ice (which doesn’t really taste of cherry but is pretty damn good). And if you’ve traversed the oceans to Oz, you might have wrapped your chompers around a Cherry Ripe bar. Made by Cadbury, it’s… Read full this story
- Mum's 'genius' recipe for making hot chips from leftover potato skins wins praise from hundreds of home cooks
- Home cook sets the internet alight with her simple recipe for Iced VoVo TARTS - inspired by the classic biscuit and topped with marshmallow, coconut and jam
- Life in lockdown: Iced VoVo recipe released by Arnott’s
- My favourite book as a kid ... The Australian Women's Weekly Children’s Birthday Cake Book
- Chef shows how to make deliciously gooey chocolate cake with just TWO ingredients
- Your ultimate guide to winter meal prep: Teacher who prepares a week's worth of food for just $40 shares her tricks for the cooler months - and the Mexican feast recipe people can't get enough of
- Happy Valentine's Day from Hollywood! Gisele Bundchen kisses Tom Brady, Kim Kardashian snuggles with Kanye and Vanessa Hudgens says 'I'm madly in love'
Recipe: Make one of our Australian-inspired bakes have 354 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.