The start of a match at the Cincinnati Masters was delayed because Nick Kyrgios forgot his tennis shoes.
The former Wimbledon quarter-finalist apologised to his opponent, saying he thought they were in his bag.
He won after changing out of his basketball-style casual trainers – a sport he has openly said he prefers.
The Australian’s on-court antics often get him told off.
At London’s Queen’s Club in June he was fined for an “inappropriate gesture”.
- Nick Kyrgios fined $167,000 over clash with umpire at Cincinnati Masters
- Top Seeds Novak Djokovic, Ashleigh Barty Toppled In Cincinnati Masters Semis
- Nick Kyrgios slapped with suspended 16-week ban and ordered to see mental professional after smashing two rackets and spitting at an official
- Why rising Aussie tennis stars are 'losing the plot'?
- Knee injury puts Osaka's US Open title defence in doubt
- Sumit Nagal Qualifies For US Open Main Draw, To Face Roger Federer In 1st Round
- Russian qualifier Rublev thrashes Federer in 62 minutes
- Jane Seymour, 68, stuns in low-cut silver gown while at the American Cinematheque Award Gala honoring Charlize Theron
- Vanderpump Rules' Stassi Schroeder suits up to join pregnant model Iskra Lawrence at Glamour Women Of The Year Summit
- RHOA's Cynthia Bailey supports daughter Noelle Robinson at her 20th birthday after she came out as bisexual on show's latest episode