The start of a match at the Cincinnati Masters was delayed because Nick Kyrgios forgot his tennis shoes.The former Wimbledon quarter-finalist apologised to his opponent, saying he thought they were in his bag.He won after changing out of his basketball-style casual trainers – a sport he has openly said he prefers. The Australian’s on-court antics often get him told off.At London’s Queen’s Club in June he was fined for an “inappropriate gesture”.
- Roger Federer rolls past Novak Djokovic for record fifth Cincinnati Masters title
- Aussie men Nick Kyrgios and Thanasi Kokkinakis viewed by many as misbehaving outlaws entering U.S. Open qualifying matches
- Daily News Sports Photos of the day: Roger Federer gives Masters-worthy performance at Cincinnati final
- Malaysian shoe store offers to set up well-heeled women with ‘eligible bachelors’
- Newcomer Nick Kyrgios arrives at Wimbledon with stunning performance over Rafael Nadal
- Nick Kyrgios matched with Andy Murray, Serena Williams has brutal U.S. Open draw
- Nick Kyrgios entertains in loss to Andy Murray at U.S. Open
- Rafael Nadal eliminated from Wimbledon by 19-year-old Australian Nick Kyrgios
- Donna Vekic, caught in crossfire of feud between Nick Kyrgios and Stan Wawrinka, falls at U.S. Open qualifying tournament
- Andy Murray too much of a pro to take shots at Aussie Nick Kyrgios ahead of U.S. Open meeting
Cincinnati Masters match delayed after Kyrgios forgot his shoes have 227 words, post on www.irishexaminer.com at August 15, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.