PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Virginia State Police say a Maine resident has been accused of spitting in the face of another protester during weekend demonstrations in Charlottesville. Portland resident Chloe Lubin was arrested with three other people demonstrating in memory of Heather Heyer, who was killed one year ago during a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. The 29-year-old has been charged with assault and battery, disorderly conduct, obstruction of justice and possession of a concealed weapon — all misdemeanor charges. Lubin was released on an unsecured bond. The arrest took place Sunday afternoon and no other details were provided. It wasn’t immediately known if Lubin had a lawyer and a phone number couldn’t be found for her.
- Lululemon investigating allegations of abuse at Bangladeshi factory
- McCain - Obama - Their Faces Tell All
- Wrinkle Cream Versus A Face Lift - Which Is Better?
- Your Face Shape and Two Reasons You Should Know Yours
- Best Anti Wrinkle and Firming Face Cream
- Defending Against False Allegations of Abuse - Defending Fathers
- Public Arrest Records Lookup
- Free Arrest Records
- Panty raider! Army veteran, 37, is arrested after 'breaking into a home wearing only women's lingerie and fleeing police K9s completely nude'
- Florida DWI Arrest - The Law As It Applies To You
Maine resident arrested, allegedly spat in someone’s face have 213 words, post on apnews.com at August 13, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.