More than 200 students at Whickham School were celebrating last Thursday as they received their GCSE results. As was the case the previous week for A-level results, there were many happy faces as students achieved tremendous success. Headteacher Steve Haigh said: “Our students have worked so hard, and it is that along with the dedication of our staff that I am most proud of. During a year of significant GCSE and A-level reform, both students and staff have coped well with these challenges. In a year when nationally there has been significant uncertainty in results I am pleased to report that student outcomes have remained stable.” Chair of the governing body Sasha Ban said: “Our students took the complex new grading system in their stride on results day; they demonstrated maturity and sensitivity as they received their results. Well done to all of our students and staff, and a massive thank you to the parents, carers and extended families that have supported them through the last year.” One happy student was Rebecca Maggs, who achieved grade 9 in eight different subjects, a magnificent success as only 732 students achieved this nationally. Rebecca said: “I cannot believe my results. I was… Read full this story
- 4 Easy Steps in Achieving True Success That Never Fail
- 4 Simple and Proven Steps in Achieving Personal Success
- 4 Proven Steps - How You Can Achieve Great Success in Life
- Smile & Be Optimistic - Achieving Subliminal Success
- Why Now is an Excellent Time to Transform Your Life and Achieve Mega Success
- Human Success System - How to Work With it to Achieve the Success You Fully Deserve
- "Network Marketing Success" - How to Achieve Massive Success in the Network Marketing Industry
- How to Achieve Authentic Success
- 3 Points to Achieving the Success You Seek
- Achieve Affiliate Success With Self-Talk?
Whickham students celebrating after achieving GCSE success have 305 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at August 31, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.