Updated 1214 GMT (2014 HKT) October 9, 2018
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what’s happening in the world as it unfolds.
Washington, DC (CNN Business)When Nida Kazmi got laid off from her job as a product manager at Bloomberg two years ago, she came up with a fallback plan: Selling stuff on Amazon.
An indispensable new retail world
At Amazon’s mercy
An 800-pound gorilla with a hand grenade
- Cryptoverse: After Bitcoin 'Winter', Investors Hunt Risk in Virtual Worlds
- Lizzo is on the hunt for 'confident, bada** women' to dance backup on her world tour in Amazon Studios' Watch Out For The Big Grrrls
- CRYPTOVERSE-After bitcoin 'winter', investors hunt risk in virtual worlds
- After bitcoin 'winter', investors hunt risk in virtual worlds
- After Bitcoin 'winter', investors hunt risk in virtual worlds
- Most dangerous country with high risk factor found to be this popular holiday destination
- Buy the Dip: 3 High-Risk Stocks to Consider Buying in 2022
- China admits skipping clinical trials in roll-out of Covid vaccine for high-risk groups
- In Britain’s Playgrounds, ‘Bringing in Risk’ to Build Resilience
- More countries added to CDC COVID high risk list as U.S. cases drop
The high-risk, high-reward world of selling stuff on Amazon have 2063 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 9, 2018. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.