Transportation, irrigation, energy, and informatization are major segments in rural infrastructure construction in China and will largely boost domestic investment in the next two years, according to working plans of certain ministries, Economic Information Daily reported. Industry insiders estimated a total of 4.52 trillion yuan ($651.2 billion) will be invested in rural infrastructure projects from 2018 to 2020, said the report. Logistics infrastructure network construction has become a priority of transportation development in rural regions, said the Ministry of Transportation. Major irrigation projects, including the building of water-saving and ecological irrigation areas, as well as the upgrading of large and medium-sized irrigation and drainage pump stations are also on the list for rural revitalization. Solar energy, shallow geothermal energy, biomass energy, and upgrading of rural power grid are the next step for developing clean energy in China’s rural areas, according to the National Energy Administration. The expansion of broadband network and 4G network will further accelerate the integration of modern information technology such as Internet of Things and smart devices with the production and living in rural areas, according to road maps drafted by the National Development and Reform Commission (NRDC), and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT)…. Read full this story
- How to Have Optimal Health and Energy - Seven Key Steps
- Reduce your Carbon Footprint - Use Public Transport
- Market Barriers To Alternative Energy
- Solar Energy - How Can We Use It?
- Blazing a Trail in Infrastructure Management Education in India
- Earth Lighting for Alaska Construction Projects
- Alternative Energy, The Dream And The Reality
- The Climate Is Basically Doomed If We Build the Fossil Fuel Infrastructure That's Already in the Pipeline
- Building Science: The Next Generation Of Home Improvement And New Construction
- Construction Financial Management - Vital Key Points For Successful Projects
Transportation, energy, and informatization key segments in rural infrastructure construction have 297 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.