Updated 3:04 am CDT, Friday, November 2, 2018 BEIJING (AP) — China’s foreign ministry says a phone conversation between President Xi Jinping and his American counterpart, Donald Trump, about trade and other issues was “extremely positive.” The ministry said Friday the two leaders agreed to “strengthen economic exchanges” but gave no indication whether they made any progress on settling an escalating tariff war over Beijing’s technology policy. Trump said earlier on Twitter that he and Xi had a “very good” conversation. A foreign ministry spokesman, Lu Kang, said, “I agree, this phone conversation was an extremely positive phone conversation.”
- 'If you like him, then I hate you': Iggy Azalea says Donald Trump supporters aren't allowed to listen to her music - as she SNAPS on Twitter after a fan told her to stop talking about politics
- US First Lady: Son Barron Was Positive for COVID-19, Now Negative
- Chris Rock Mocks Donald Trump's Coronavirus Diagnosis In SNL Monologue: 'My Heart Goes Out To COVID'
- China: An unpopular winner in the year of the coronavirus
- Why Joe Biden Won't Tighten the Screws on China Despite His Assertive Rhetoric
- 'This is what Communist countries do!': Trump continues his rant against Twitter, blasting it for suspending the account of a Pennsylvania Republican trying to help him win the state
- China sending defence minister to Nepal days after Indian foreign secretary’s visit
- Biden's political position is tougher than Trump's
- View: How India can be a ‘Plus One’ manufacturing destination while reducing dependence on China
- U.S. Military 'Ready to Fight' Even as Joint Chiefs in Quarantine, Trump Sick with COVID-19
China says Xi-Trump phone call 'extremely positive' have 268 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.