Sport Bournemouth midfielder Dan Gosling is a doubt for Saturday’s Premier League trip to Manchester City after picking up a minor knee injury last weekend, manager Eddie Howe said on Friday. 30 Nov 2018 07:05PM Bookmark REUTERS: Bournemouth midfielder Dan Gosling is a doubt for Saturday’s Premier League trip to Manchester City after picking up a minor knee injury last weekend, manager Eddie Howe said on Friday.Gosling, who has made 12 league appearances this season, sustained the injury in last Sunday’s 2-1 defeat by Arsenal and will be assessed before the game at the Etihad Stadium.”Dan hasn’t trained this week so we’ll make a late call on him, we’re not sure on his availability yet. He took a bang on his knee against Arsenal, we hope it’s just a bruise so we’ll wait and see,” Howe told reporters.Bournemouth will be without record signing Jefferson Lerma, who is suspended after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season last time out.Howe said Bournemouth are eager to improve their record against City, having never beaten the defending champions in six previous Premier League meetings.Bournemouth have conceded 21 goals in those games, finding the net only twice but Howe said his team… Read full this story
- Arsenal, Man City double header tests Liverpool"s new tag as title favourites
- Man City turn on style as Salah fires Liverpool to win
- Man City upset by Crystal Palace, Arsenal pounce on Chelsea defeat
- Man City win League Cup final marked by Chelsea keeper controversy
- Man City on verge of title after bouncing back at Spurs, Salah hits 40
- Man City withstand late Watford onslaught to move five points clear
- Man City batter Brighton to retain Premier League title
- Liverpool must dig deep to keep Man City title fight alive
- Man City"s title bid hit by shock defeat at Leicester
- How did Vietnam football benefit from Man City’s tour?
Gosling doubtful for Bournemouth's trip to Man City have 329 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.