REUTERS: Theravance Biopharma Inc and partner Mylan NV on Friday won U.S. regulatory approval for their treatment for a chronic lung condition that causes breathing-related problems.
The treatment, Yupelri https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/210598s000lbl.pdf, is once-daily inhalable solution to be used by patients of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a lung disease characterized by wheezing or chronic cough.
(Reporting by Manogna Maddipatla in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Richterʼs cariprazine wins expanded FDA approval
- Novartis gets US approval for $2.1 million gene therapy
- CAR T-cells cancer treatment to be approved soon
- Tarka Trail extension gets conditional approval
- BBC iPlayer changes get provisional approval
- Trump’s pick for top envoy to the UN gets Senate approval
- Kildare to see 4,000 homes get fast-track planning approval
- Numbers approved for mortgage hit eight-year high
- 'Drug giant merger plan for Pfizer and Mylan'
- The best post-partum treatments in London fit for Meghan Markle