TOKYO—Nissan Motor Co.’s former Chairman Carlos Ghosn moved a step closer to release on bail after the Tokyo District Court rejected a request by prosecutors to extend his period of detention without the possibility of bail. Mr. Ghosn remained in jail Thursday and it wasn’t immediately known whether his lawyer would seek bail or whether it would be granted. Mr….
- The Wildest Details From Carlos Ghosn’s Daring Escape From Japan
- Detention 'Travesty' against Human Rights: Carlos Ghosn in First Appearance Since Escape from Japan
- Carlos Ghosn could be forced to face justice after Lebanese investigators haul him in for questioning and ban him from travel following Interpol 'red notice'
- Former Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn makes first appearance after fleeing Japan
- Japan issues arrest warrant for wife of ex-Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn for 'lying to investigators'
- Pictured: The music case Carlos Ghosn hid inside to escape Japan as ex-Nissan chief tells media he fled after prosecutors threatened to go after his family
- How Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn became a fugitive
- Carlos Ghosn: an arrest, an escape, and questions about justice in Japan
- Arrest warrant issued in Japan for Carlos Ghosn's wife
- Carlos Ghosn case hearing to begin in April 2020
Carlos Ghosn Closer to Release After Bid to Extend Detention Without Bail Is Rejected have 205 words, post on www.wsj.com at December 19, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.