The cave diver in question, Vernon Unsworth, was part of the team that rescued members of a boys’ soccer team from a cave in Thailand earlier this year. Unsworth dismissed Musk’s attempt to help with the rescue–which took the form of a mini submarine that was deemed “not practical”–as a PR stunt. Musk’s motion tries to posit that his outbursts were simply a response to Unsworth’s “indefensible and baseless attacks,” and that he was defending his companies and the employees who had “given up their days and nights” to work on the submarine. “The public knew from the outset that Musk’s insults were not intended to be statements of fact,” the motion reads. “The reasonable reader would not have believed that Musk–without having ever met Unsworth, in the middle of a schoolyard spat on social media, and from 8,000 miles afar–was conveying that he was in possession of private knowledge that Unsworth was sexually attracted to children or engaged in sex acts with children . . . In short, the reasonable reader would distinguish Musk’s statements from those in which factual information about child sex abuse is conveyed.” Tell that to Musk’s legion of fanboys, nearly 24 million strong on Twitter,… Read full this story
- Grimes' Mom Slams Elon Musk for ''Bulls—t'' Tweet After Singer's ''Challenging'' Pregnancy
- Grimes’ Mother Did Not Like Elon Musk’s Red Pill Tweet, and Neither Did Lilly Wachowski
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX 1st Astronaut Launch Breaking New Ground For Style
- 'More fun, less shun!' Elon Musk calls for the end of 'cancel culture' after Grimes' mother slams him for tweeting 'right wing bulls**t'
- Elon Musk tweets right-wing 'take the red pill' meme and is praised by Ivanka Trump before both are slammed by creator of the Matrix films
- What would Elon Musk name you? This website may have the answer
- Elon Musk's baby name isn't just weird, it may be against California regulations
- 'If it goes wrong, it's my fault': Elon Musk accepts responsibility if today's historic launch of two astronauts ends in tragedy - as weather gives him just a 50-50 chance of lift-off going ahead
- 'It is time to create a mecha': Elon Musk suggests he wants to build a giant killer robot after revealing his love for anime on Twitter
- Tesla shareholder suit over Elon Musk tweets remains on hold
Elon Musk defends his “pedo guy” tweets in defamation suit: They weren’t “statements of fact” have 399 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at December 27, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.