click to enlarge Somewhere in the middle of a 100-97 loss to Miami on Friday night and a 105-97 loss to Houston on Saturday, the Memphis Grizzlies managed to be involved in a botched three-way trade. The now infamous deal that never happened included Memphis, Phoenix, and Washington, with the butt of the joke being that the Suns were expecting to receive Dillon Brooks from the Grizzlies instead of Marshon Brooks. Washington was the mediator of the trade and supposedly relayed the wrong Brooks to Phoenix. After Marshon Brooks and Wayne Selden were told they were traded, they were later pretty much given a “my bad, bro” by Grizzlies GM Chris Wallace, as the deal was basically dead after the miscommunication was discovered. Also, somewhere in the middle of the weekend’s two losses, was the debut of Grizzlies rookie point guard and second-round pick Jevon Carter. Carter has gathered a bit of a groundswell from fans that were calling to at least see what the team had in the former West Virginia Mountaineer. This was becoming a dilemma as Grizz coach J.B. Bickerstaff was leaning heavily towards veteran backup point guard Shelvin Mack, so much so that it seemed like… Read full this story
- ABA immigration initiatives bring hope to those who come here to begin anew
- Iranians celebrate nuclear deal: 'This will bring hope to our life'
- Subtropical Storm Ernesto heads for Britain as tail-end of cyclone set to bring humid weather this weekend
- HOUSTON WEATHER: Barry brings thunderstorm chances this weekend
- Youngsters welcome Olympic hopeful and Hackney Weekend Ambassador Philips Idowu back to his old De Beauvoir school
- New state law brings hope to Colorado mobile home residents
- Trump, Kim summit brings hope to Korean War veteran
- Turkey's Erdogan says his meeting with Putin on Syria will bring hope
- Dallet's arrival brings hope of friendlier Supreme Court
- Jimmy Carter Breaks His Hip and Undergoes Surgery
Jevon Carter’s Debut Brings Hope To Dismal Grizz Weekend have 322 words, post on www.memphisflyer.com at December 15, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.