Paul Dehner Jr. Cincinnati Enquirer Published 4:03 PM EST Dec 4, 2018 Each week during the season we will dive inside the advanced analytics thanks to our friends at Pro Football Focus who track every player, every game to compile tangible metrics of NFL performance used by all 32 NFL teams. This week the Bengals (5-7) travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers (9-3) on Sunday. The Broncos are coming off a home win against Pittsburgh. The Bengals are reeling having lost four in a row and six of seven. Let’s take a deeper analytical look at both teams. Notable Bengals OFFENSE Clint Boling. The veteran guard held his own after kicking out to left tackle for the first time this season. Despite a challenging matchup against the Denver edge rushers, he allowed three pressures – one sack, one hit and one hurry. The one sack was obvious, as Bradley Chubb blew by him for a strip and fumble recovery. Offensive coordinator Bill Lazor put that on him for not giving some help on that side on that play. Still, for a guard to move out against that group and only have a few blips was a fairly impressive showing. DEFENSE… Read full this story
- Gotta Be the Shoes: NFL Combine Star John Ross Misses Out on an
- Goodwood to debut John Duff Trophy
- Donnell Rawlings Says Blake Griffin Will Roast Jeff Ross, Then Roasts Jeff Ross
- Jeff Ross Prepping Kendall Jenner Jokes for Blake Griffin Roast
- Blake Griffin Roasts Jeff Ross, 'We Both Got F'd Over By the Clippers'
- Aziz Ansari, Amy Schumer, Jeff Ross Perform at Same Club Louis C.K. Crashed Last Month
- Jeff Koons' BMW Art Car Celebrates North American Premiere
- Jeff Ross TMZ Interview Halted When Biker Hit By Car
- 8 Times Diana Ross Reminded Us She Was Magic
- Ross Brawn hard at work to solve Formula One's overtaking problem
PFF dive: Jeff Driskel's debut, John Ross' reception percentage have 314 words, post on eu.cincinnati.com at December 2, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.