Let’s face it, we’re a hard-working nation and not getting enough sleep is a key factor in how our skin behaves – particularly around the eye area. If you’re tired, the under-eye is usually the tell-tale sign. Applying an eye mask will help you look more awake and it will also help to treat fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. Noella Gabriel, co-founder of skincare giants Elemis, explains: “The skin around the eye area is extremely fragile and can be one of the first places to show signs of premature ageing. The eye area is often neglected and if not looked after correctly, can become dry, puffy and congested and age your face beyond your years. An eye mask will help with all these skin concerns by providing an instant boost of deep hydration and having a cooling and anti-inflammatory effect.” With that in mind, we have rounded up the best eye masks that need to be in your skincare kit ASAP.
1. Advance Night Repair Concentrated Eye Mask, £38, Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder’s Advance Night repair Concentrated Eye Mask is designed to rejuvenate shattered eyes and also works as a great brightening agent. The oval-shaped pads are drenched in the famous Advance Night Repair Serum, so you know you are getting a good treatment.
2. Le Lift Firming Ant-Wrinkle Flash Eye Revitaliser, £105, Chanel
Any beauty fan who is a sucker for luxe packaging will be forgiven for adding these to her wish list without much thought. The Le Lift Flash Eye Revitaliser comes with a cuter-than-cute roll-on serum that you use in conjunction with the pads. The serum is enriched with anti-aging VitaminC complex. The duo work together to give you that wide-eyed, bushy-tailed look, without having the recommended eight hours sleep.
3. Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks, £44, Elemis
If you are looking for a sizeable treat – you need to check out Elemis’s Hydra-Gel Eye Masks. These large patches are generously made to cover the entire space under your eyes and are formulated with potent plankton extract, which acts as an instant tightener. The hyaluronic acid-infused pads also gently hydrate the fragile eye area quickly. They come in a pack of six, which works out just over £7 a pair. Bargain!
4. Cucumber De-Tox De-Puffing Eye-Cubes, £58.50, Peter Thomas Roth
When you think of amping up tired eyes, you may think of slices of cucumber – the most traditional of beauty techniques. Well, Peter Thomas Roth was clearly inspired by this because the new Cucumber De-Tox De-Puffing Eye Cubes, are liquid-to-frozen discs that can be applied straight to face. Pop them in the freezer so they are extra cool, then place them inside the accompanying muslin pouch and lay back and chill.
5. Pack Your Bags under eye patches, £19.00, Tarte Cosmetics @ qvcuk.com
Not only do they come in the sweetest box, but the Tarte Pack Your Bags patches are vegan-friendly and come doused in jellified coconut oil. Designed to fit the contours of your face, they stick superbly under the eyes, and the natural formula works to reduce dullness. They come individually wrapped so great to take on holiday, too.
6. Collagen Under Eye Patches, £5.99, Skin Republic
If you are on a budget, Skin Republic is the one for you. The under eye patches target fine lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity, puffiness, dark circles and dryness with its collagen-infused offerings. You get three pairs in a pack for a purse-friendly £5.99.
7. Collagen Under Eye Patches, £5.99, Skin Republic
If you need some luxury in your life (trust us, you deserve it!) then Chantecaille’s Gold Energising Eye Recovery Masks should be at the top of your list. The natural seaweed-based mask contains an anti-ageing gold serum which helps to boost collagen production, leaving the skin around your eyes positively glistening.
8. ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, £14, Skyn
Got a spare 10 minutes? Skyn’s firming eye gels instantly cool the skin, helping to firm de-puff and reduce premature wrinkles in the under-eye area. The winning ingredient of Ginkgo biloba leaf extract dilates blood vessels, which improves blood flow and helps bring down puffiness. A great treatment to revive tired peepers in a blink of the eye.
9. Total Relief eye masks, £115 (for 6) Decorté
If you are a gal who loves a bit of luxury, Decorté’s Total Relief eye masks may be just what you are after for a posh pamper session. Infused with Aqueous Algin-Mesh, they rejuvenate and freshen up your under eye area as well as strengthening the skin, which keeps wrinkles at bay.
- Do Face Masks Really Keep You Healthy?
- The 11 most eye-opening lines in James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty,' ranked
- Origin stories of iconic '80s and '90s Bay Area bands: From Train to Third Eye Blind
- ‘Queer Eye is full of hope – that’s rare’
- 'Queer Eye' looks to Kansas City to cast its next season
- What Is Ocular Melanoma? Doctors Find Extremely Rare Eye Cancer in Groups Across Two States
- Looking after your eyes on World Health Day
- NGO,Third Eye Anti Crime Team Helps for Marriage of a Needy Girl
- He Lost His Eye Sight At 22 & At 31, He Is The First Visually Impaired Judge Of Rajasthan
- 'Blind eye' led to Rock Hill kidnappers arrest, prosecutors said. A jury agreed.
- Woman paralysed from neck down writes book using eyes
- "What's going on?" Rare form of eye cancer detected in two groups in two states
- Rare eye cancer discovered in former Auburn University students
- Are you washing your hands properly? 10 ways to help reduce the spread of infectious diseases
- Queer Eye’s resident food guy lands sweet cookbook deal
- Queer Eye's Antoni Porowski Is Writing A Cookbook
- LnwShop eyes growth in social commerce
- Queer Eye's Antoni, Who I'm Still Not Sure Can Cook, to Release Actual Cookbook
- Man City eye record books after clinching title
- Traumatic brain injury group mask project lets survivors tell their journey
9 eye masks that will help get rid of puffy eyes have 1038 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.