It is introducing a special menu of auspicious and delicious desserts, including BBQ Chicken Tart and Orange Cheese Tart from MX Cakes and Bakery. The special menu is available to all passengers who flies between 3-5 February 2019 for both domestic and international flights, except WE177, WE419 / 420, WE426, WE609, WE011, WE051, WE333 / 334, WE343 / 344, WE335 / 336 or until the product runs out. Fly with the best airlines in Asia, Thailand’s number one airline and the award-winning economy class seats in Asia from TripAdvisor Travelers ’Choice Awards 2018.
- Young man drowned after fleeing New Year's Eve party 'where he was attacked'
- THAI Smile marks seventh anniversary with cake
- New San Antonio dessert shop to serve specialty churros side-by-side with Asian food
- New Horizons Pluto probe wakes up, on course for New Year's Day flyby
- Father's Day Is As Disappointing As New Year's Eve
- After 89 years making pies and cakes, Worcester's Mrs. Mack's Bakery to close for good on July 1
- 11 Year-Old Thai Girls Marriage to 41 Year-old Self-Proclaimed Muslim Imam Sparks Outrage
- PrideDay celebrates a 30-year tradition in Philly
- The internet exploded with celebration as New Zealand’s PM gave birth
- Abiy says 'New Year' will be celebrated in Eritrea, Ethiopian Airlines to resume flights
THAI Smile celebrates Chinese New Year with auspicious desserts from MX Cakes and Bakery have 203 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at January 22, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.