New Delhi: In a major rail mishap in Bihar, 11 bogies of the Delhi-bound Seemanchal Express were derailed in Vaishali district of the state, leading to the death of seven people, so far. The coaches of the 12487 Jogbani-Anand Vihar Terminal train got derailed at 3:58 am on Sunday morning in Sahdai Buzurg near Hazipur. In the blood-curdling visuals post the accident, the coaches could be seen badly crushed. As per the latest update, total 11 coaches were affected due to derailment of train in Bihar’s Sahadai Buzurg. 3 out of 11 coaches had capsized. The Prima facie cause of this accident is rail fracture of CMS X- ING at the Barauni end of the station yard. “Death toll in Bihar train derailment climbs to seven and te number of those injured is 12. The passengers who are stuck here will be sent via roadways or rail route”, Pratyay Amrit, Principal Secretary of Disaster Management Department told ABP News. Initial reports said that nine coaches of the train had derailed and six people were dead. As per the reports, one general coach, one AC coach B3, three sleeper coaches – S8, S9, S 10 and six more coaches have derailed,… Read full this story
- Crusaders assistant coach Ronan O'Gara expresses interest in joining All Blacks set-up
- Two dead and 12 injured as brutal president Nicolas Maduro’s troops open fire on own people in Venezuela
- Aberdeen farm to appear in Walking Dead star’s TV show
- At Least 5 Dead, 8 Injured Due to Railway Track Explosion in Pakistan (PHOTOS)
- At least 207 people killed and more than 450 injured in Sri Lanka explosions targeting churches and hotels
- Christchurch attack: children among dead and injured, details of victims begin to emerge
- Christchurch attack: children among dead and injured, Prime Minister says shooter 'intended to continue rampage'
- Horror five-car motorway crash leaves one dead and 11 injured
- Children aged 14, four and three confirmed dead as stories of the Christchurch victims emerge
- Islamic State claims responsibility for Sri Lanka Easter attacks that left at least 45 children dead
BIHAR: 11 coaches of Delhi-bound Seemanchal Express derail; 6 dead, several injured have 335 words, post on news.abplive.com at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.