Phira Ratanawichit is being transferred from the post of deputy permanent secretary to the position of deputy secretary-general of the Office of the Basic Education Commission. Duriya Amatawiwat is being moved from the post of inspector-general to become a deputy permanent secretary at the ministry. The minister said the transfers would take effect after the King’s royal command appointing them is published in the Royal Gazette.
- Queries after Education ministry gets 10 consultants at Sh252m
- Citizenship amendment bill gets Cabinet nod, set to be tabled in Parliament
- Education ministry pledges Sh40bn capitation in January
- Cabinet nod to India’s first data protection bill, House test soon
- Cabinet nod to ordinance to restore 200-point roster in varsities
- Cabinet nod for scrapping Anglo-Indian Lok Sabha quota
- Cabinet nod for 5-star hotel at Pragati Maidan
- Citizenship Amendment Bill Likely To Get Cabinet Nod Today; May Be Tabled In Parliament Tomorrow
- Education ministry explains online Form One admission process
- Bharat Bond ETF gets cabinet nod
Cabinet nod for transfer of senior Education Ministry officials have 166 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.