PETALING JAYA: Maxis Bhd has appointed its COO Gokhan Ogut as its new CEO effective May 1. Ogut, who will be reporting to the chairman and the board, will take over from Robert Nason, who is currently the interim CEO. Nason’s contract as the interim CEO expires on April 30. Ogut, who was appointed as COO of Maxis on Sept 1, 2018, was previously the CEO of Vodafone Turkey and has wide management experience in the telecommunications and fast moving consumer goods industries. Prior to Vodafone, he was in senior marketing as well as general management roles with a number of companies including Danone and Procter & Gamble, holding positions with domestic and global responsibilities in Turkey, the US and France. Meanwhile, Nason will remain on the board as a non independent non executive director and will be appointed as chairman of the business and IT transformation committee as well as a member of the audit committee.
- Kevin Stein promoted to CEO of TransDigm Group as Nicholas Howley becomes executive chairman
- Delhi Court extends interim protection from arrest to Karti Chidambaram in Aircel-Maxis case
- Aircel-Maxis case: Court grants Karti Chidambaram interim protection from arrest till May 2
- Delhi court extends Karti Chidambaram's interim protection from arrest in Aircel-Maxis Case
- Volkswagen’s surprise CEO swap may trigger more board departures
- AirAsia India CEO Amar Abrol quits to move back to parent firm
- DeSoto County banker named Regional CEO at Southern Bancorp
- Why there are so few women CEOs
- Sundar Pichai to get richer by Rs 2500 crore this week! And this is not Google CEO’s 2018 salary
- As Damani's D-Mart nears Rs 1 lakh crore m-cap, CEO's wealth swells to Rs 2,000 crore
Gokhan Ogut promoted to Maxis CEO have 279 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.