Reality TV star Kim Kardashian West has filed a lawsuit against an online retailer for using her name and image without permission to advertise their own designs. Kim on Wednesday filed a case against Missguided USA, seeking damages in excess of $10 million, reports tmz.com. In the documents, the 38-year-old cited multiple instances where Missguided USA posted its own versions of outfits Kim was photographed wearing. Kim Kardashian leaves nothing to imagination in her BOLD cutout gown! The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star’s lawsuit also included photographs of her own social media posts side-by-side with the company’s posts, showing their similarities and misrepresentation. Apart from this, Kim recently slammed another company Fashion Nova for recreating her vintage Mugler “b**b belt” dress, saying this practice by fast fashion companies was “devastating”.
- Kim Kardashian Has Finally Stopped Using Her Blackberry, But Not By Choice
- Why Kim Kardashian-West wore Vetements to the White House
- This Week in Tabloids: Kim Kardashian and Kate Middleton Hate Each Other, Which Makes Sense
- Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto Both Dye Their Hair Platinum Blah
- Some Overly Complicated Notes on Kim Kardashian's Obsession With Nostalgic Photography
- These Anonymous Fashion Editors May Be Ruder About Kim Kardashian's Robbery Than Twitter
- Does Taylor Swift Have a Good Legal Argument for Suing Kim Kardashian?
- Kim Kardashian Is Missing From Kim Kardashian's New Makeup Tutorials
- Oh God, I Spent $494.04 Playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood App
- The 'Orphan' Kim Kardashian Tried to Adopt Has Politely Declined
Kim Kardashian sues fashion company for using her image without permission have 251 words, post on news.abplive.com at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.