Kim on Wednesday filed a case against Missguided USA, seeking damages in excess of $10 million, reports tmz.com.
In the documents, the 38-year-old cited multiple instances where Missguided USA posted its own versions of outfits Kim was photographed wearing.
The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star’s lawsuit also included photographs of her own social media posts side-by-side with the company’s posts, showing their similarities and misrepresentation.
Apart from this, Kim recently slammed another company Fashion Nova for recreating her vintage Mugler “b**b belt” dress, saying this practice by fast fashion companies was “devastating”.
- Kanye West Thought Kim Kardashian's Met Gala Outfit Was 'Too Sexy'
- Tips On Using Images In Your Website
- How Kim Kardashian skillfully shaped a career in entertainment
- Is There a Wedding Dress for Kim Kardashian?
- Using Images to Increase Your Search Engine Rankings
- How using images on your website helps to get clients
- The Proper Way to Use Images
- 4 Ways of How Outsourcing Data-Based Companies Use Big Data
- Jonti Craft and Companies Using the Best Manufacturing Techniques
- How to Use an Editorial Style Guide to Enhance Your Company's Image