Video PlayerClose SAN FRANCISCO, March 10 (Xinhua) — U.S. aircraft manufacturing giant Boeing Sunday promised to offer technical assistance to Ethiopia over a deadly air crash of Ethiopian Airlines. “A Boeing technical team will be traveling to the crash site to provide technical assistance under the direction of the Ethiopia Accident Investigation Bureau and U.S. National Transportation Safety Board,” Boeing said in a short statement. It also offered condolences to the families of the passengers and crew on board Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 (ET 302). The Boeing 737-800 MAX airplane of Ethiopian Airlines with 157 passengers and crew members aboard crashed earlier Sunday en route to Nairobi, Kenya, killing all people on board. CEO of Ethiopian Airlines Group Tewolde Gebremariam told a press conference in Ethiopia that the 157 people aboard Flight 302 were nationals from over 30 countries.
- Report: Russia halts airline after crash
- Plane crash caused by pilot error
- OSU hoops coaches die in plane crash
- Plane crash in Russia touches many
- Weather ruled out as cause of plane crash
- No evidence of medical problem in OK State plane crash
- Reaction to plane crash deaths of OkSt coaches
- Plane crash tragedy has Uzbek parallel
- Plane-crash survivor Hatch cleared to practice
- Hendrick returns home after plane crash
Boeing promises to offer technical assistance over Ethiopian Airlines plane crash have 205 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at March 11, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.