Wang Yang, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee and chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) National Committee, presides over the third CPPCC online conference in Beijing, capital of China, March 29, 2019. (Xinhua/Zhai Jianlan)
BEIJING, March 29 (Xinhua) — Chinese political advisors held a consultation session Friday on better construction of roads for the country’s rural areas.
The National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), China’s top political advisory body, held a teleconference where political advisors at the CPPCC National Committee office as well as those outside Beijing used an online platform to express their opinions.
Wang Yang, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and chairman of the CPPCC National Committee, presided over the session.
While hailing achievements in rural road construction, the political advisors also pointed out problems such as insufficient planning, legal protection and maintenance in this field.
They called for high-quality development in rural road construction and better planning to ensure that such construction meshes with the causes of fighting poverty, industry fostering, urbanization and the rural vitalization strategy.
They also suggested better supervision to ensure the quality of the construction, deepened reforms in the maintenance system, expanded financing channels and greater efforts in environmental protection for relevant development.
- American Truck Simulator Closes In-Game Road After Real Life Landslide
- The Flare Path: Feast and Famine
- The Hoyt theory of True Detective season 3 might explain everything
- Beijing 2022 a hot topic at China's "two sessions"
- Punk’s Not Dead: Yapolitical
- Greatest Britain: Democracy 3 Hands-On
- Sean Bean Narrates The Entire History Of A Civ VI Nation
- Wot I Think: Afghanistan 11
- Demolish & Build Company 2017 Review – Non-Union Action
- Cities: Skylines - After Dark impressions