United Nations: A total of 150 Indian peacekeepers serving with the UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) have received medals of honour for their dedicated service and sacrifice. A glimpse beyond the dedicated Service and Sacrifice of the @UN blue beret – Indian peacekeepers receive medals of honour in Malakal [email protected] Be Proud, he UN mission tweeted Monday, along with pictures of the Indian peacekeepers participating in a parade and receiving the medals for their exemplary service. A glimpse beyond the dedicated Service and Sacrifice of the @UN blue beret – Indian peacekeepers receive medals of honour in Malakal – @India Be Proud | https://t.co/OMYD7Rw2z2 #A4P #ServiceandSacrifice pic.twitter.com/pkQoWsQp0C — UNMISS (@unmissmedia) April 15, 2019 The medals were given to the 150 Indian peacekeepers serving in UNMISS in Malakal during a ceremony filled with parades and performances by a piped band. Colonel Amit Gupta, deployed with UNMISS in Malakal, was among the recipients of the medal of honour. A UNMISS news article said Gupta commands a battalion of 850 soldiers in the Upper Nile region of South Sudan. Under his command, his men have conducted highly sought-after veterinary camps and run a veterinary hospital in Malakal, with a second expected to… Read full this story
- Phone Service Tips - South Florida T1's, Local Phone Service secrets to triple your business.
- Oscar Worthy Customer Service - How Hollywood's Model Can Make Your Company A Service Star
- Photos: Final salute to WWII Medal of Honor soldier from Selkirk
- Military Medals From World War II To The Present
- Interesting Facts About South Pacific's Sports
- Software Development Companies in India and Their Services
- Award-Winner Interview - Steve Hodgson, HMPS
- You Can't Take the South Out Of the Girl
- Web Hosting Services And Plans
- Rigged Customer Satisfaction Awards Replace Genuine Service
150 Indian peacekeepers in South Sudan awarded medal of honour for dedicated service have 301 words, post on news.abplive.com at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.