Abby Arevalo joint 7th in Asia-Pacific (The Philippine Star) – April 29, 2019 – 12:00am MANILA, Philippines — Abby Arevalo closed out with a two-under 70 and emerged the top Filipina at joint seventh in the second Women’s Amateur Asia-Pacific Championship ruled by local ace Yuka Yasuda in lopsided fashion in Hokota, Japan yesterday. Arevalo hit four birdies against two bogeys for a pair of 35s, pooling a 291, 14 strokes behind Yasuda, who capped her stirring final 36-hole stint with a bogey-free 65 for an 11-under 277 for a whopping eight-stroke romp over last year’s winner Atthaya Thitikul of Thailand. Bianca Pagdanganan gunned down an eagle and made three birdies but fumbled with two bogeys and a triple-bogey on the par-3 No. 11 to settle for a 72 and a 292 for solo 11th.
- 10 Outstanding Business Leaders Are Honoured For The Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2018 Singapore
- Telesat’s New Telstar 18 VANTAGE Satellite Now Operational over Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific Fund, Inc. Stockholders Approve Liquidation of Fund
- VMware Cloud on AWS Expands to Asia-Pacific, Delivers New Enterprise Capabilities
- SolarWinds to Attend TechNet Asia-Pacific 2018
- Golf: Japan retains title at Asia Pacific Junior Cup
- Asia Pacific's Electronic Manufacturing Industries Offer The Industrial Gas Industry Good Opportunities, New Research
- Asia Pacific Junior Cup tees off in Waikoloa
- Cleveland-Cliffs finalizes the sale of its Asia Pacific iron ore assets
- Asia Pacific’s Biopharmaceutical Logistics Market Is World's Fastest-Growing Despite Poor Within-Country Infrastructure
Abby Arevalo joint 7th in Asia-Pacific have 231 words, post on www.philstar.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.