Abby Arevalo joint 7th in Asia-Pacific
(The Philippine Star) – April 29, 2019 – 12:00am
MANILA, Philippines — Abby Arevalo closed out with a two-under 70 and emerged the top Filipina at joint seventh in the second Women’s Amateur Asia-Pacific Championship ruled by local ace Yuka Yasuda in lopsided fashion in Hokota, Japan yesterday.
Arevalo hit four birdies against two bogeys for a pair of 35s, pooling a 291, 14 strokes behind Yasuda, who capped her stirring final 36-hole stint with a bogey-free 65 for an 11-under 277 for a whopping eight-stroke romp over last year’s winner Atthaya Thitikul of Thailand.
Bianca Pagdanganan gunned down an eagle and made three birdies but fumbled with two bogeys and a triple-bogey on the par-3 No. 11 to settle for a 72 and a 292 for solo 11th.
- Interview: Asia Pacific and Japan region is ground zero for IoT innovation, says Peter Korce, Vice-President, Dell Technologies
- Foreign arrivals in Asia Pacific break new records: report
- Supporting China's 1 Belt 1 Road Initiative, Nightshade Studios to develop luxurious private resorts in Asia Pacific
- China using 'debtbook diplomacy' to spread its strategic aims in Asia Pacific
- Indians third most frequent travellers in Asia-Pacific region
- Saham Asia Pacific Fibers Melesat Lebih dari 30%
- China May Grab Hold of All Asia-Pacific With Its 'DebtBook Diplomacy'
- Honey Baisoya lies 26th after Asia Pacific Classic Round 3 in China
- Honey Baisoya finishes Tied-31st in Asia Pacific golf in China
- Laws student Natipong shares halfway lead in Asia-Pacific Classic