BUENOS AIRES: Argentina adopted a new measure on Monday (Apr 29) aimed at stabilising its exchange rate, six months out from presidential elections in which economic worries are having an impact on opinion polls. The central bank now has the power to sell up to US$250 million a day to satisfy …
- Pound Euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR soars on ‘promising signals’ from Ireland
- Pound to euro exchange rate – what is the exchange rate today and where’s the best place to buy currency?
- Pound to euro exchange rate – how has the Parliamentary vote on Brexit affected the pound’s exchange rate
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Pound vulnerable as no-deal Brexit looms - will travel money
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Pound vulnerable - Will no-deal Brexit impact travel money?
- Sterling/Euro exchange rate movements
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling RISES as UK wage growth fastest since 2008
- Exchange rate management policy proves effective
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Pound slumps - how can Britons beat the exchange rate?
- Reference exchange rate down on October 11
Argentina to intervene in exchange rate to curb peso volatility have 181 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.