Bench Fashion Week is bigger than ever Now in its third year, Bench Fashion Week is bigger than ever. For spring/summer 2019, Bench brought out the big guns with a highly anticipated three-day style celebration featuring the best of the local and global fashion scene. Day 1 kicked off with brilliant couturier-on-the-rise Seph Bagasao and equally promising Bench Design Awards 2018 winners Renz Reyes and Ched Dalogaog with their ultra sophisticated designs which were received with tons of applause, palanggas, from the screaming crowd. Ben Chan and Rafe Totengco with Bench endorsers. For casualwear, global brand Cotton On’s ’90s-inspired collection and Suyen Corp.’s very own alternative clothing brand Human’s indie pop flavor gave the crowd high energy shows that highlighted summer-ready pieces. Closing the first day, dahlings, was the official launch with the fabulous Bench’s second collaboration with New York-based Filipino designer brilliant southern boy Rafe Totengco, whose collection, inspired by a trip to Siargao Island, brought the house down. Wow! The pieces were worn by Bench mega top endorsers. Des Verdadero-Abesamis, Patty Betita, Suyene Chi, Eric Maningat, Tweetie De Leon-Gonzalez and Marina Benipayo. Day 2 show started off with Bench’s own luxury multi-brand concept Assembly. Making fantastic appearances on… Read full this story
- London fashion week: politics meets style at star-studded launch
- Delhi Times Fashion Week: Day 2 has been one to remember!
- Delhi Times Fashion Week: It comes to an end with a bang!
- Day 3 of Bombay Times Fashion Week ended the show with a bang and we loved every bit of it!
- Supermodel Helena Christensen's lookalike son Mingus takes London Fashion Week by storm
- Helen McCrory and Damian Lewis cosy up on the FROW at Roksanda show during London Fashion Week
- Jennifer Lopez Rocks Head-to-Toe Sally LaPointe (Including a Huge Hat) During Milan Fashion Week
- Amazon India Fashion Week: Nargis Looked Pretty In Unleashed World
- Kylie Jenner Skipping Paris Fashion Week Appearance Amid Hospitalization Report: 'I'm Really Sick'
- Disco inferno! 70s-era divas Chaka Kahn, Grace Jones and Gloria Gaynor take the stage at Etam's Paris Fashion Week show
Bench Fashion Week is bigger than ever have 348 words, post on www.philstar.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.