Drivers called police and the suspect, Surin Chanthong, 36, was reportedly found sitting in a tall grass field on the side of southbound Phetkasem road in Ban Kuan Sai village in Tambon Na Kratam. Police also found a slingshot and a bag of gravel. The man reportedly appeared drunk and could not communicate properly with the police. He was taken to the Thasae police station for questioning. About 20 trucks, pickups and cars were parked near the spot where Surin was hiding. The drivers told police that they saw a man hiding in the roadside after their vehicles were hit by gravel. Surin purportedly told police that he was riding his motorcycle home after drinking with friends when a truck cut in front of him so he stopped and used his slingshot to fire at vehicles in retaliation. Motorists reportedly tried to attack Surin and police left him in a cell to sober up.
- Insurance Experts Explain How To Avoid Buying A Damaged Vehicle
- Man dies in SEPTA Transit Police custody
- Man found dead in vehicle after shooting in San Jose
- Man using dog leash on wife at York Fair charged with simple assault
- Italy ordered to pay Amanda Knox damages over police questioning
- Man cut free from vehicle following crash in Barking
- New Orleans allegedly secretly used Palantir's predictive policing since 2012
- EPCA pulls up government officials for using hired private vehicles as taxis
- Palestinians use slingshots to fight Israeli bullets
- Police: Man used Uber to transport 11 pounds of meth in Utah
Chumphon man uses slingshot to damage vehicles: police have 254 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.