The Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA) aims to drive innovative and technology trends to support the Thailand 4.0 vision. The agency has also joined hand with international business partners to set up a digital innovaฌtion centre in Thailand. DEPA senior executive vice presฌident Passakorn Prathombuts said the agency aims to build up Thailand as a hub of new innovation and technologies for artificial reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), robotics and mechatronics to support the Thailand 4.0 scheme, Digital Park Thailand and IOT Institute so that the country can develop its digital workforce to cater to the needs of the market. It will also develop the digital workforce to support five new scurve business sectors in the country: robotics, aviation and logistics, biofuels and biochemical, digital and medical hub. The agency has invited international innovation and technology agencies to invest and set up their laboratories in Thailand. The agency will work together with Unity Technologies Singapore to set up the Centre of Digital Innovation Growth in AR/VR/XR in order to develop immersive technology (IMT) and develop digital human resources for IMT in the country. The centre will officially open in the second half of this year. The threeyear collaboration will help develop… Read full this story
- VN has potential to become Southeast Asian innovation hub: conference
- Saigon Innovation Hub joins ASEAN startup programme
- Schaeffler to develop Asia as innovation hub
- Amazon creates Amazon Hub brand for locker, pickup point services
- SiHub 2020 aims to connect global startup community
- NEWS BRIEF & COMMENT: Innovation and Competitiveness: Lessons from Samsung's Galaxy S5
- Buy $20,000 Surface Hub Starting July 1
- Spotlight: Israel Jiangsu Center opens to further enhance China-Israel innovation cooperation
- T-Hub Inks MoU with VentureLink, Choose New Jersey
- How Good Is Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUBG) At Creating Shareholder Value?
DEPA aims to create innovation hub have 300 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at April 28, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.