It is still uncertain what shape the new government would take, while the military-backed Phalang Pracharat Party continues to vie to form the next administration despite placing second behind Pheu Thai in terms of the number elected MPs at the general election on March 24. However, speculation has arisen that if even Phalang Prachart manages to form the new government, Surasak – who is close to Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha – will not be back to oversee the Natural Resources and Environment Ministry. This is because the party’s executives and its potential coalition partners would themselves want to take the ministerial post, which usually rated as among the ‘Grade A’ Cabinet positions. The ministry this week is holding a series of public seminars presenting notable work from some of the departments that Surasak has been closely supervising, including the NDP. Officials said the minister wished the public to learn that during the past three years he had been in the office, there had been major changes and contributions, and that the work should be pursued. The department decided to pick at least seven successful work stories plus one recent successful Asean meeting concerning action against wildlife trafficking for presentation… Read full this story
- Jackson targeting a fresh start in new surroundings
- Retired Trimble relishing new challenge as part of Premier Sports’ Ulster coverage
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent speaks of ‘new challenge’
- Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar Calls Diesel Ban
- Domi, Galchenyuk eager for fresh starts with new teams
- Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue looks forward to new challenges
- Jeremy Lin News: Veteran Guard To Get A Fresh Start With New Team
- KU’s Devon Dotson one of 20 players on Cousy list; Big 12/Big East challenge in works?
- WWE/NJPW News: Chris Jericho on what it is like to explore new challenges outside of the WWE
- 2017 Toyota 86 brings new name and fresh face to New York
Environment minister calls for fresh mindset to tackle new challenges in conservation work, amid speculation ov have 318 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.