SINGAPORE – Car drivers will have to pay $1 more at two Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries during their morning commute from next Monday (May 6).
Those heading for the city on the Central Expressway (CTE) will have to pay $2, up from $1, at the gantry before Braddell Road between 8.30am and 9am.
As for those using the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), their ERP charge on the stretch after Defu Flyover will increase from $3 to $4 between 8am and 9am.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced these changes on Monday, after completing its quarterly review of traffic conditions on roads and expressways.
Rates are adjusted to achieve an optimal speed range of 45kmh to 65kmh on expressways.
The LTA will conduct its review on ERP rates again in May for the June school holiday rates.
- Monday morning machinima: watch the Saxxy winners
- Monday Morning Stoopids
- FIFA YouTuber Pleads Guilty To Gambling Charges [UPDATE]
- Start Monday Right With Morning Coffee
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals – the Fitbit Charge 2 is just £79.99 in Amazon Prime Day sale
- GameStop Cyber Monday Deals Include Exclusive Discounts on Recent Games and More
- Croydon tram crash driver who fell asleep at the controls will NOT face manslaughter charges over 2016 tragedy as operator and TfL are also spared further action following a three-year investigation
- Valve teasing announcement for Monday
- Fitbit Charge 2 gets HUGE £40 price cut at Currys – just in time for Christmas
- Morning Mythologies: Legends Of Dawn