The French government on Monday opened a suicide prevention unit for police officers after a sharp rise in the number taking their own lives since the start of this year.
- France's Macron criticised for comparing striking teachers to hostage takers
- Father Gives Suicidal Son A Gun, Says 'Just Do It': Police
- AFP whistleblower: ‘A whole lot of ticking time bombs’ in police force
- Suicidal Man Saved, Porch Pirate: Santa Cruz County Police Logs
- Elm Grove Officer Commits Suicide At Police Station: Report
- Darien Police Issue Advisory On Recent Surge In Burglaries
- Brush Fires; Fatal Train Crash: Ramona, SD County Police Log
- Brush Fires; Cliff Rescue: Escondido, San Diego County Police Log
- Crowdfunding battle: Rival campaigns set up for French police and detained ex-boxer
- Deputies Save the Life of Man Attempting Suicide in Beach Park
France moves to stem surge in police suicides have 137 words, post on www.france24.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.