LONDON: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani signed a bill into law on Tuesday (Apr 30) declaring all US forces in the Middle East terrorists and calling the US government a sponsor of terrorism. The bill was passed by parliament last week in retaliation for President Donald Trump’s decision this …
- ‘Major miscalculation’ in Netanyahu’s support: Where can declaring IRGC terrorists push Middle East?
- Alarming tensions in the Middle East
- Iran's Supreme Leader Urges Iraq to Ensure US Troops Leave "as Soon as Possible"
- White House planning to designate Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organisation
- In unprecedented move, US names Iran's Revolutionary Guards a terrorist group
- IRGC's 'Terrorist' Designation Raises U.S. Stakes Over Iran
- US Top Envoy to Iraq Warns Militias Against Collaborating With IRGC
- Iran's Rouhani urges Mideast states to "drive back Zionism"
- After US terrorism designation, Instagram begins banning some Iranian generals
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards’ top commander warns US carrier not to pass near its speed boats – media
Iran designates as terrorists all US troops in Middle East have 165 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.