LeBron James, Steph Curry top NBA jersey sales anew Luisa Morales (Philstar.com) – April 26, 2019 – 1:49pm MANILA, Philippines — Apart from their rivalry inside the court, LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry also go head-to-head when it comes to selling jerseys. James and Curry find themselves in the top two spots of the NBA’s most popular jerseys once again this 2018-2019 season. Following closely behind the two superstars is MVP frontrunner Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks. Boston’s Kyrie Irving and Philly’s Joel Embiid take the fourth and fifth spot in the rankings, respectively. Meanwhile, recently retired Dwayne Wade of Miami finds himself at No. 11. Rookie of the Year favorite Luka Doncic of the Dallas Mavericks also gets a spot in the top 15. Mirroring the top two spots for player jerseys, the LA Lakers and the Golden State Warriors also sell the most jerseys as a team.
- LeBron James hopeful about NBA resolution
- LeBron James tops NBA jersey sales list
- Griffin, Paul among top 10 in NBA jersey sales
- Rose, Lin top NBA’s jersey sales
- ‘Melo tops NBA’s jersey sales list
- A sneak peek of the LeBron James Show
- James: Interest in NBA isn’t just me
- LeBron, Knicks top jersey-sale lists
- LeBron James piling up milestones at historic pace
- Rose, Lin rank 1-2 in jersey sales
LeBron James, Steph Curry top NBA jersey sales anew have 231 words, post on www.philstar.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.