By Doug Smith Sports Reporter Mon., April 29, 2019 The Toronto Raptors are home once again to try and take care of business in Game 2 against the Philadelphia 76ers. The Raptors are trying to do something Monday night they’ve only done once in their history. Taking a 1-0 lead over the Philadelphia 76ers into Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals, Toronto can go up 2-0 in a best-of-seven series for only the second time. They won the first two games of an opening round series with the Washington Wizards last season and eventually closed that out in six games. The Raptors will be looking for a repeat performance from Kawhi Leonard, who scored a personal playoff high 45 points in Game 1 while also trying to keep Sixers all-star centre Joel Embiid in check. Embiid had just 16 points in Game 1 after averaging more than 24 points per game in the first round of the playoffs. Game 3 is scheduled for Thursday night in Philadelphia and Game 4 is there on Sunday afternoon. Article Continued Below First Quarter 76ers 26, Raptors 17 Facing a far more aggressive Philadelphia defence than they saw in Game 1, the Raptors… Read full this story
- Notre Dame vs. Virginia Tech score: Ian Book leads game-winning drive as No. 16 Irish survive
- This Sekiro mod replaces a notorious early-game mini-boss with Shrek
- Here Come the Men in Black (and Ghostbusters!) in the Latest Tabletop Gaming News
- EURO Under-21: Germany title defense falls at final hurdle against Spain
- How a giant game of battleships played on the floor stopped Britain from starving: So why, asks a new book, was the naval genius who dreamt up the plan rewarded with nothing but cruel humiliation?
- The best NES games of all time
- Killzone: Shadow Fall review
- The best free-to-play games of 2019 will help frugal gamers survive
- Martin Tyler's stats: Manchester United's shooting struggles and quick-firing substitutes
- The best N64 games of all time
LIVE: Raptors struggle to score, fall behind 76ers early in Game 2 have 318 words, post on www.thestar.com at April 28, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.