Mar Roxas falls in Pulse Asia pre-election survey (Philstar.com) – April 30, 2019 – 10:14pm MANILA, Philippines — Opposition senatorial candidate Manuel “Mar” Roxas II failed to place in the new roster of 14 candidates who would have a “statistical chance” of winning in the May polls, results of the latest Pulse Asia survey released Tuesday showed. Twelve of the 24 Senate seats, as well as all lower house seats and all elected posts of local government units are up for grabs on May 13. Based on an April 10-14 poll of 1,800 adults who are likely voters, Roxas garnered a statistical ranking of 14th to 17th place out of 62 hopefuls. Broken down, 99% of respondents said they are aware of Roxas while 24.5% said they would vote for the Liberal Party bet. The only LP candidate who made it to the list of 14 bets with statistical chance of winning was Sen. Paolo Benigno “Bam” Aquino IV, who got a statistical ranking of 10th to 14th place and voter preference score of 28.8% against a 99% awareness score. Meanwhile, this month’s Pulse Asia survey was dominated by Sens. Cynthia Villar, who 51.7% of respondents would vote for, and Grace Poe, who was preferred by 50.5%… Read full this story
- Waitangi Tribunal sets pre-election test over fresh water
- These 5 Books Are Essential Pre-Election Reading
- Women defied decades of tradition to vote in Pakistan election
- Malaysian machinations: How Southeast Asia's veteran leader lost the plot
- Sleep quality suffers during outbreak: Survey
- Pakistan 'honour' killing: Why clerics' call may fall on deaf ears
- In India’s election race Narendra Modi isn’t the strongman the world assumes
- Voting changes, computer glitches mar California primary
- US election poll tracker: Who is ahead - Clinton or Trump?
- Nevada caucuses could be a disaster like Iowa thanks to America's election insecurity
Mar Roxas falls in Pulse Asia pre-election survey have 296 words, post on www.philstar.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.