WASHINGTON: The number of measles cases in the United States reached a record-setting 704 for the year last week, the greatest number of cases in 25 years, health officials said Monday. 3% of those cases have developed pneumonia. The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention said that as of April 29, 704 measles cases have been confirmed in 22 US states since the start of the year. That was a jump of 78 cases from the previous week, it said. Measles were declared eliminated in the US in 2000 but this year has seen the greatest number of confirmed cases since 1994. — AFP
- Bakery Display Cases
- Phone Number Reverse Lookup - How To Find Long Lost Friends and Relatives
- Pastry Display Cases
- Protect Your MP3 Investment With An Approved MP3 Player Protective Carrying Case
- Selecting A Case For Your Apple iPod
- Do I Really Need a Toll Free Number for My Business?
- Daytime Emmys 2019: Tamera Mowry looks lovely in peachy lace while Eve stuns in ruffling royal blue and Adrienne Bailon sizzles in a slinky dove grey on the red carpet
- A Solution for Rising Medical Costs----Go Overseas!
- Is Globesity Causing an Alarming Rise in Diabetes?
- Britons Must 'Learn' To Cut Spending As Interest Rates Predicted To Rise
Number of US measles cases rises to 704 in 2019 have 205 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.