He added that five of the eight new projects launched in the second quarter of this year will be condominium projects worth Bt10.3 billion, the next two projects will be single detached houses worth Bt5.7 billion, and the last project will be townhouses worth Bt500 million. “Although the new [Bank of Thailand] measure will reduce loan values for second and third homes effective on April 1, 2019, it did not effect our sales [since] most of our customers have real demand,” he said.
- What is Ryanair’s new cabin baggage rule, how does it affect flights and how much will it cost?
- Value of new mortgage loans grows 18% y/y in Q2
- Businesses in the East of England are unprepared for new digital tax rules
- Win a copy of eye-opening new novel The Rules of Seeing by Joe Heap for your holiday
- Here are the loan rules that Sunderland need to know about as Jack Ross eyes additions
- Here are the loan rules that Middlesbrough need to know about as Pulis closes in on deals
- Here are the loan rules that Mansfield need to know about
- Here are the loan rules that Derby County fans need to know about
- Here are the loan rules that Mansfield Town fans need to know about
- Here are the loan rules that Nottingham Forest fans need to know about
Sansiri claims no impact from new BOT loan rule have 228 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.