Technology Canadian e-commerce software maker Shopify Inc reported a wider quarterly loss on Tuesday, as costs surged nearly 50 percent. 30 Apr 2019 07:21PM Bookmark REUTERS: Canadian e-commerce software maker Shopify Inc reported a wider quarterly loss on Tuesday, as costs surged nearly 50 percent.The company’s net loss rose to US$24.1 million, or 22 cents per share, in the first quarter ended March 31 from US$15.9 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.Revenue rose to US$320.5 million from US$214.3 million.Total operating expenses jumped to US$216.1 million from US$144.2 million.(Reporting by Ahmed Farhatha in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D’Silva)
- Hair Loss In Men - The Contributing Factors
- Provillus vs Hair Loss - Provillus Is Winning!
- Female Hair Loss: Treatments and Products
- Provillus - Facts About The Hair Loss Treatment Provillus
- Weight Loss Surgery May Add Years to Life
- The 3 Biggest Factors for Weight Loss
- Empowered Eating for Powerful Weight Loss
- Hoodia Gordonii - Does it Really Promote Weight Loss? An Inside Look
- Tax Deductible Weight Loss Program - Save Money While Saving Your Health
- A Few Tips for Choosing a Weight Loss Fitness Center
Shopify loss widens as expenses soar have 188 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.