Slowing inflation may lead the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said in a television interview on Monday.
- US President Donald Trump says economy would 'rocket' if Fed cut rates
- Trump tells Fed to cut rates and put a ‘rocket’ under US economy
- White House wants Fed to cut rates: advisor
- US Fed Signals Rate Cut Unlikely Amid Steady Economic Growth
- No hikes in foreseeable future, Fed to cut rates in 2019
- India's central bank cuts rates a week before election
- US economic growth slows to 2.6 percent rate in fourth quarter
- Crawford fires for the Steelmen but Poppies' lead is cut after a defeat
- Title-chasing Selston’s lead is cut after rare bad day
- Wales 'leads way' cutting plastic bag use
Slowing inflation may lead Fed to cut interest rates: Kudlow have 130 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.