The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) will rule Wednesday on South African athlete Caster Semenya’s challenge against new IAAF rules designed to regulate testosterone levels in female athletes.
- Britain must boost support for modern slaves, court rules
- AC Milan back in Europa League as sports court overturns ban
- Grab appeals court ruling over compensation to Vinasun
- Bayer AG’s stock sets seven year record after favourable court ruling
- Apple risks iPhone ban in Germany after court ruling
- Malaysia court rules N. Korea assassination trial can proceed
- Court rules Britain free to extradite Singapore bank robbery suspect
- India's top court rules adultery no longer a crime
- US court ruling on Monsanto gives hope to Vietnam’s AO lawsuit
- US court ruling on Monsanto bolsters hope for Vietnamese AO victims
Sports court to rule on landmark Semenya testosterone case have 133 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.