SINGAPORE – The following companies saw new developments that may affect trading of their shares on Tuesday (April 30): Keppel Corporation: Conglomerate Keppel Corp has priced the issue of its $150 million 3 per cent notes due 2024 and $350 million 3.66 per cent notes due 2029, it said on Monday night after the market closed. They are expected to be issued on or about May 7, 2019, and are expected to be listed on the Singapore Exchange on or about the following business day after the issue. They will be issued under Keppel Corp’s US$5 billion multi-currency medium-term note programme. The company had on Monday morning increased the limit of the programme from US$3 billion to US$5 billion. Keppel Corp shares closed down 16 cents or 2.3 per cent to $6.79 on Monday. Ascendas Reit: Ascendas Reit on Monday reported a 6.1 per cent rise in distribution per unit (DPU) to 4.148 cents for the fourth quarter ended March 31, from 3.910 cents last year. This was on the back of contributions from 38 newly acquired properties in the UK, four new acquisitions in Australia and two redeveloped properties in Singapore. The contributions were partially offset by non-renewals and… Read full this story
- Pentagon chief says in favor of placing missiles in Asia
- HarborOne Bank completes conversion and stock offering
- High school football: North Sanpete Hawks 2019 preview
- NJ Weather: Flash flood watch in effect, heavy showers still possible
- Casio Pro Trek watch is tough and feature-packed
- Eagles Stock Watch: Who benefited most from 2019 NFL Draft? Who should be worried?
- Detroit Lions stock watch: Too many poor performances to pick
- Where North and South Korea Meet: On TV
- North Korea calls embassy raid a terror attack
- A compromise with North Korea may be the best deal
Stocks to watch: Keppel, Ascendas Reit, Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust, Ascott Reit, CDLHT have 283 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.