Virgin Australia Holdings said on Tuesday it had reached an agreement with Boeing to delay deliveries of the U.S. planemaker’s now contentious 737 MAX aircraft.
- Donald Trump orders Boeing 737 MAX fleet grounded, as plane maker backs 'caution'
- Boeing 737 MAX 8 flights are being suspended around the world. Check out if you're affected
- New Documents Show 'Very Disturbing' Picture on Boeing 737 MAX: US Congress Aide
- Donald Trump says planes are too complex as nations ground Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 737 MAX groundings may affect your travel plans and insurance. Here's how
- Last year was 'relatively safe' for air travel, despite the Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 disaster
- Boeing 737 Max 8 safety alert issued after deadly Lion Air crash
- Boeing 737 Max crisis adviser Michael Luttig announces retirement marking the latest departure at the troubled aerospace giant after CEO Dennis Muilenburg
- Neue Enthüllungen über frühere Sicherheitsprobleme bei Boeing 737 MAX
- Boeing 737 MAX crisis adviser Michael Luttig to retire
Virgin Australia to defer deliveries of Boeing 737 MAX aircraft have 156 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.