First of all, we want to improve the mass transport system in Cebu. We are also pushing for the LRT to be built, that is one thing that can help us with our traffic. Waste to energy (facility), renewable energy, those are the things we want for Cebu. We want to bring water to the mountain barangays. These are the things that require immediate action. I think we also need to go into the direction where Singapore has gone, which is water recycling. They recycle their water, wherein their waste water becomes so clean that they can drink it. Big dreams? Not really, if you ask Richard Edison Uy Yap who is running for congressman in Cebu City North District against a political veteran. “So far,” Richard admitted in an interview for Cebu Vote, the special election coverage of The Freeman, The Philippine STAR’s Cebu-based sister publication, “it has been going very well, I think, we’ve had a lot of resistance in the beginning. But I think people are now warming up to the idea that there’s another alternative.” The well-loved star of the ABS-CBN soap Be Careful With My Heart, Richard is “a true-blue Cebuano, born here in Cebu… Read full this story
- Richard Rogers: 'The street is where society comes into itself'
- Richard Peppiatt's letter to Daily Star proprietor Richard Desmond
- Keith Richards: The Rolling Stone Interview
- Mike Richards To Executive Produce ‘Jeopardy!’ & ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ When Harry Friedman Exits Next Year
- The Hoarding of the American Dream
- Denise Richards, 48, goes casual in a Rolling Stones jumper and grey leggings as she enjoys a date night with her husband Aaron Phypers, 47
- Richard Branson may take space-tourism venture public
- Why Unwanted Thoughts Can Invade Your Dreams
- A guide to the freewheeling films of Richard Linklater
- Richard Todd obituary
What Richard Yap dreams for Cebu have 306 words, post on www.philstar.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.