Wimbledon prize money will total 38 million pounds ($49 million) for this year’s championships, a rise of 11.8 percent, the All England Club announced on Tuesday.
- Wimbledon prize money increased by 5 percent for 2016
- French Open prize money increased 12 percent to 36 million
- French Open prize money raised 14 percent to 32 million
- Rahul Dravid takes a pay cut to establish parity in Under-19 prize money
- Premier League TV & prize money vs Champions League, La Liga & rest of Europe
- Tennis slam their golfing cousins in prize money
- Clean athletes still waiting for prize money from dopers
- World Cup 2018 prize money: How much do the winners get & countries' bonus payments
- FA Cup prize money: How does it stand up to Premier League and Champions League?
- 2018 Masters purse, prize money: Payouts for each golfer from $11 million pool
Wimbledon prize money rises 11.8 percent have 137 words, post on feeds.reuters.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.