Wimbledon prize money will total £38 million (US$49 million) for this year’s championships, a rise of 11.8 per cent, the All England Club announced on Tuesday (Apr 30).
- Pay tax on the prize money from fantasy games
- Wimbledon 2019 prize money: How much will Simona Halep and Novak Djokovic earn?
- Ash Barty crashes through $10 million prize money barrier for the 2019 season
- Ash Barty's 2019 prize money earnings pass $10 million at WTA Finals in Shenzhen
- ICC readmits Zimbabwe & Nepal as members; increases prize money of women's event
- Women's Cricket event prize money receives major boost
- Commonwealth Games medal winners sore over move to pay out prize money minus employers’ reward
- Athletes miffed at not getting prize money
- Women's Tour of Britain to be given prize money parity with men's race
- Australia women to receive same prize money as men at T20 World Cup
Wimbledon prize money rises 11.8% have 142 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.