The lucky winners also took in some sightseeing, visiting Liverpool’s Albert Dock, home to the main pier, warehouses, shops and restaurants, and the Beatles Story Museum, which collects the stories of Fab Four, Britain’s most famous band.
In London, they visited Tower Bridge, Tower of London, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and St Paul’s Cathedral before travelling to Stratford Upon Avon where they visited the site of William Shakespeare’s house.
But the highlight was the chance to see the final match of the English Premier League’s 2019 season between Liverpool and Wolverhampton Wanderers FC at Anfield Stadium in Liverpool. They also had a once-in-a-life-time experience to get up close and personal with the LFC players and managers after the match.
“I chose AXA because it delivers excellent customer service. I was impressed with their service mindedness. I am so grateful to have won this prize as I am a major fan of the Liverpool team. Thank you AXA for giving me this opportunity,” said Bodesorn Thongsamut.
Pornsiri Pattanasuntichai added: “I travel a lot and always buy my travel insurance from AXA. My thanks go to AXA for giving its customers the chance to win this fantastic prize.”
Kanokporn Banreangsri agreed that AXA’s travel insurance was easy to purchase and convenient.
“Mostly I purchase travel insurance online. I am grateful to AXA for giving me this special opportunity,” said Pornpassorn Rungsiridecha.
For more information, contact AXA Customer Service Centre at (02) 118 8111 or visit www.Axa.co.th.
- What You Need to Do Within the First 12 Minutes of a Date
- Liverpool pre-season schedule
- New Premier League schedule for October released
- Liverpool CEO using on-field success to catch commercial giants
- How Purple Is Luis Suárez's Purple Patch?
- Pension Funds Face New Era Of Disclosure On Climate Risks
- DLP Revisited
- Liverpool's Champions League draw in full
- Liverpool urged to stay calm despite huge lead
- Premier League needs 11 clubs to vote for transfer window change