After eye injury, Rockets’ Harden sets sights on Game 3 (Agence France-Presse) – May 1, 2019 – 3:17pm SAN FRANCISCO – Houston star James Harden, who suffered a lacerated left eyelid in the Rockets’ NBA playoff loss to the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday (Wednesday Manila time), is hoping three days of rest will have him seeing clearly for their next encounter. “It’s pretty blurry right now,” said Harden, who was swiped in the face by the Warriors’ Draymond Green as they battled for a rebound in the first quarter of Golden State’s 115-109 victory. “Hopefully it gets better day by day,” added Harden, whose Rockets host game three of the best-of-seven second-round Western Conference series on Saturday aiming to start digging out of an 0-2 hole. Harden returned after receiving treatment — including drops to numb pain in his eyes — and led the Rockets with 29 points. But despite the drops, he could be seen squinting and grimacing in the bright lights. “He got raked pretty good in the eyes,” Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni said. “But that’s him — I didn’t have a doubt he was coming back unless it was something catastrophic.” It certainly looked bad enough… Read full this story
- First transgender candidate sets sights on November election
- Pininfarina unveils more details of the 250mph rocket ship set to be the world’s fastest car
- History-making Dina Asher-Smith sets sights on Tokyo Olympics after medals haul
- Has Anthony Ogogo retired from boxing, when did he suffer his eye injury and when did he last fight?
- ‘I was 78% visually impaired’: Boxer Anthony Ogogo’s determination to fight again after devastating eye injury
- Roberto Firmino eye injury casts shadow over Liverpool's defeat of Spurs after Brazilian is taken to Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Liverpool vs PSG: Firmino misses training after eye injury
- Firmino shows full extent of eye injury
- Has Anthony Ogogo retired from boxing, when did he suffer his eye injury and when was his last fight?
- Spurs set sights on Rovers teen
After eye injury, Rockets' Harden sets sights on Game 3 have 335 words, post on www.philstar.com at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.