How tragic for the 200 chickens who were agonisingly burned to death while trapped in crates in a truck that caught fire on Thursday. But the cruel reality is that these birds would likely have died in agony anyway.
Had they not been killed by the flames they would have been strung up by their ankles from a conveyor belt which would have dipped them in a stun bath and delivered them to an automated throat-cutter. Those who succeeded in avoiding both – as many do – would have been agonisingly boiled alive.
Please open your hearts and your minds. No innocent and inoffensive animal deserves to be treated so mercilessly by us humans. As a vegan of 40 years I can assure you that no cruelty to animals is necessary.
- Woman Unknowingly Takes Elevator to a Fiery Death
- Martyrs of Reason: Bible translators once courted fiery deaths
- Can the rocket frog move fast enough to escape a fiery death?
- Guy Fieri's Tequila Cocina starts serving tacos on Halloween
- NH Pet Groomer Facing Animal Cruelty for Dog Found Dead in Her Care
- Dog's 'Shocking' Heat Stroke Death Under Investigation
- Guy Fieri once again demonstrates that he's a good guy (Fieri)
- Man Faces Animal Cruelty Charges After Kittens Abandoned In ‘Steaming Hot’ Carrier On 495
- Man Charged With Starving Dog To Death Inside Auburn Home
- Chrysler Agrees To Fix Fiery Jeeps With… Trailer Hitches